Techstars is a mentorship-driven seed stage investment program, which runs a three month long program in Austin (TX), Boston (MA), Boulder (CO), Cloud (San Antonio, TX), Chicago (IL), New York City (NY), Seattle (WA), and London (UK) once each year.
Technical.ly Coverage (24 posts)
- Philly startups: Here’s what Comcast’s LIFT Labs Accelerator is offering
- UNION partners with Comcast, Techstars on startup-supporting program
- Here’s what to expect from Comcast’s new accelerator with Techstars
- Techstars will launch a Philly program in 2018 and it’s gonna be in the new Comcast tower
- Startup Weekend is coming back to DC this spring
- ‘Being a CEO is the loneliest job in the world’: Techstars NYC founder