Stitch is a data analytics company that spun out of RJMetrics in 2016 following a partial acquisition by West Coast-based Magento. The company offers clients the ability to connect multiple data sources in one dashboard.
Technical.ly Coverage (26 posts)
- Being a good corporate citizen can also be good for business
- At NET/WORK, three moves that made candidates stand out
- These are Philly’s top 20 startups: realLIST 2018
- Stitch is now HIPAA-compliant and here’s why that matters
- What was Philly’s realLIST Class of 2017 up to all year?
- Think you can’t afford therapy? Check with this calculator first