Stitch is a data analytics company that spun out of RJMetrics in 2016 following a partial acquisition by West Coast-based Magento. The company offers clients the ability to connect multiple data sources in one dashboard.
Technical.ly Coverage (20 posts)
- On the Market: 12 tech jobs to ponder this weekend
- 3 tales of landing tech jobs — past work experience be damned
- This is why Stitch made part of its flagship service open source
- On the Market: 5 non-technical tech jobs
- Here’s who won our Philly Tech Week 2017 Superlatives
- Yowza, here is a massive list of 70+ open tech jobs in Philadelphia