About Stitch, Inc.
Stitch is an ETL service built for developers. Stitch connects to today’s most popular business tools – Salesforce, Facebook Ads, and many more – and replicates the source data to a data warehouse. With Stitch, decision-makers are free to interact with their companies’ data using the tools of their choice, whether those are BI platforms like Mode and Looker, data science languages like R and Python, or a simple SQL client.
Stitch spun out of RJMetrics in 2016 following a partial acquisition by West Coast-based Magento.
Technical.ly Coverage (35 posts)
- Breaking: Stitch acquired by California-based Talend in $60M deal
- What these 9 Philly tech companies are doing to help get out the vote
- We’ve got the 4-1-1 on who’s going to be at Super Meetup Philly 2018 (so far)
- Software developers: Here’s what tech employers are looking for in 2018
- Inside Bob Moore’s third rodeo
- Philly Twitter is negative, but not most negative, according to Data Jawn