Solidoodle is a Carroll Gardens-based manufacturer of 3D printers.
Technical.ly Coverage (15 posts)
- 3D printers for Mother’s Day? [Startup Roundup]
- How Brooklyn Fiber beat competitors on price for gigabit broadband [Startup Roundup]
- A labor slowdown in L.A. hurt Solidoodle’s shipping plans [Startup Roundup]
- You can now 3D print in perfectly Martha pastels [Startup Roundup]
- Why Solidoodle’s new 3D printer is ‘a paradigm shift for the company’
- These 6 devices define Brooklyn’s additive manufacturing ecosystem