About Sagamore Ventures
Sagamore Ventures is the venture capital division of Plank Industries, a private real estate development company founded by Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank.
The company is involved in the development of City Garage, a mixed-use, startup incubation and and innovation hub in the industrial Port Covington neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland.
Technical.ly Coverage (27 posts)
- Ugly produce, shiny pitch: Hungry Harvest wins Beta City pitch competition
- Companies can now apply to be members of Betamore’s City Garage space
- Port Covington is getting a glowing bike path
- Betamore is expanding to City Garage
- Check out photos of Baltimore’s new-look water taxi
- Here’s what happened at Beta City 2016