Protenus is a Baltimore-based data analytics company helping healthcare organizations protect patients by detecting and preventing data breaches, privacy violations and other anomalous insider activity. We use artificial intelligence to understand the unique clinical behavior and context of each person accessing patient data to determine the appropriateness of every action, elevating only true threats to privacy and security for human review. The nation’s leading health systems use the Protenus SaaS analytics platform to identify and prevent anomalous insider behavior, safeguarding their data, reducing overall risk, protecting patients, and building trust across their organizations.
Technical.ly Coverage (26 posts)
- 3 lessons Protenus learned from recruiting for a rapidly-growing team
- Power Moves: Darius Graham joins the Weinberg Foundation, focusing on Baltimore
- Baltimore tech company leaders appointed to TEDCO board
- New year, new job? Check out these tech openings in Baltimore
- Protenus plans Baltimore hiring push after raising $11M Series B
- A whole lot of smart people in one room, aka the BIW17 Sciences Conference