Makers of a in-hospital solution for breast milk management in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). A Dreamit Health alum, the company is based out of Center City.
Technical.ly Coverage (8 posts)
- Power Moves: IoT expert joins Microsoft, Indy Hall hires ‘tummler’
- These are Philly’s top 20 startups: realLIST 2018
- A former PayPal exec joined this cannabis startup with Philly roots
- Next week: Hear how 3 Philly entrepreneurs grappled with immigration
- How can Philly help its life sciences startups ‘bridge the gap’?
- Mayor Kenney on his #SXSW trip: ‘Tech has to be part of the conversation’