About Investors’ Circle
Investors’ Circle is the oldest, largest and among the most successful early-stage impact investing networks. Together with hundreds of angels, venture capitalists, foundations and family offices, the firm says to have propelled $168 million plus $4 billion in follow on investment into 269 enterprises dedicated to improving the environment, education, health and community.
The organization has headquarters in San Francisco and Durham, N.C. with chapters in cities across the country, including Philadelphia.
Technical.ly Coverage (18 posts)
- How My MilkCrate scored a sweet deal for ads on 50 Philly taxis
- Have lunch with these investors at Philly Startup Leaders’ annual Founder Factory
- Here’s why these social impact investment deals fell through
- How to build a tech scene
- This CEO sold his car dealerships and started an angel investment group
- Philly chapter of socially-minded Investors’ Circle is biggest in U.S.