About Interstate General Media
Interstate General Media is the company created to take ownership of Philly.com, the Philadelphia Inquirer and the Philadelphia Daily News in 2012.
It was preceded by the Philadelphia Media Network and is a consortium of powerful local businessmen.
Technical.ly Coverage (16 posts)
- 3 projects from the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association’s #opengov hackathon
- Meet the 4 Project Liberty startups housed in the Inquirer building
- Philly.com to roll out new comment system to “address trolls”
- Project Liberty: Knight Foundation awards $345k for incubator expansion
- Philly.com to roll out ‘interactive’ commenting, no numbers yet for Inquirer.com paywall
- Project Liberty: final class and no further funding yet, what’s next for media incubator?