About Interactive Mechanics
Interactive Mechanics is a digital design firm that partners with cultural and educational organizations on design, development, user experience, and digital strategy. Our team builds beautiful, user-centered digital projects for web, mobile, and in-gallery exhibits that educate and empower your audiences.
We’re a diverse, curious, and playful team, dedicated to learning from each of our projects and from one another. Learn more about us on our website and about our benefits and hiring process on our jobs page.
Technical.ly Coverage (8 posts)
- Old City design agency Interactive Mechanics has shut down
- 10 tips we heard at DisruptHR for leading better organizations
- 3 projects from Interactive Mechanics’ diversity-oriented fellowship program
- On the Market: fight cancer with code (plus 30 more tech jobs)
- Here’s what Philly tech was up to during MLK Day
- These 4 Philadelphians landed tech jobs after graduating from UArts