About Innovation Philadelphia
Innovation Philadelphia was formed in 2001 by then-Philadelphia Mayor John Street to spur economic development in early-stage technology and creative communities. It was defunded by Mayor Michael Nutter in his spring 2010 budget.
Technical.ly Coverage (12 posts)
- Study: Four ways Philly’s tech scene is different from those in San Diego and St. Louis
- Editorial: Rebooting Innovation Philadelphia
- Innovation Philadelphia to go back to the drawing board
- Event Highlights for April 12-18, 2010
- Will Philadelphia be included in Fast Company’s city startup series?
- Links: Innovation Philadelphia reflects on GCECS, Hugh Douglas speaks science and More