About Health for America
Health for America is an 11 month-long fellowship currently run by MedStar Health in D.C. The program was initially founded in 2012, and moved to D.C. in September 2015. Each class of D.C.-based fellows works out of 1776 part-time.
In 2014-2015 Health For America ran its first year-long program in Delaware. Fellows Nick Azpiroz, Megan Caldwell, Sandra Hwang and Ellen Kourakos were partnered with Christiana Care to find innovative solutions for people living with congestive heart failure.
Technical.ly Coverage (9 posts)
- Health for America fellows build diabetes-fighting food delivery service
- Health for America fellowship moves from Wilmington to DC
- This year’s Health for America fellows will be working out of 1776
- Does Delaware have what it takes to build a thriving tech ecosystem?
- As Health for America comes to a close, Meerkat Health looks to raise $285K
- Meerkat Health is striving for measurable impact