Haystack was a mobile app that let users sell access to public parking spaces.
Founded by young entrepreneur Eric Meyer, the app received considerable public scrutiny before closing down.
Technical.ly Coverage (11 posts)
- Here are the 69 Philadelphia startups that showcased at Entrepreneur Expo
- ‘Netflix for camera lenses’ Bokeh Fire is raising $20K on Kickstarter [Startup Roundup]
- Videology eyes IPO [Startup Roundup]
- Merkle acquires SF-based 500friends [Startup Roundup]
- Haystack parking app founder: ‘We’re taking a hard look at our model’
- Here are the winners of the 2014 Baltimore Innovation Awards