Half.com is a division of eBay after being acquired by the online commerce giant in June 2000 for $350 million, making the then-Conshohocken-based firm one of the largest tech exits in the Philadelphia area in history.
Technical.ly Coverage (11 posts)
- HQ2 #TBT: that time Josh Kopelman got a town named after his company
- What does a Philly success look like?
- Join us for a Slack AMA with investor Josh Kopelman
- The Philly tie to the West Coast food startup valued at $100M
- Can the city lead the region’s innovation future?
- 17 biggest Philadelphia tech business acquisitions since 2000