The Greater Baltimore Technology Council, often known as gb.tc, is a trade and former membership group for business and entrepreneurship leaders.
In early 2012, it dropped its paid membership and traditional office structure in lieu of model experimentation. In February 2014, it announced plans to go on an extended hiatus. The nonprofit was originally founded as a subcommittee within the Greater Baltimore Committee.
Technical.ly Coverage (95 posts)
- See photos of Spark, the new coworking space at Power Plant Live
- Betamore shakeup: tech anchor announces new leadership, nonprofit status
- Applications open for DreamIt Health’s second cohort
- SOWEBO NOW asks: How to improve Southwest Baltimore?
- What’s next for the City of Baltimore’s hackathon bid?
- gb.tc announces hiatus, Greg Cangialosi takes over as chair