About The Flatiron School
The Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp program founded in New York City.
Their acquisition by coworking giant WeWork in fall 2017 was part of a major trend in coding bootcamp consolidation that season.
Technical.ly Coverage (19 posts)
- WDCEP welcomes 26 District leaders as ambassadors ahead of 2019 SXSW
- Flatiron School is launching a Data Science Fellowship in the District, accepting applications
- Meet Flatiron School’s graduating software engineers at demo day [Events Roundup]
- There’s a ‘Holiday Hackathon’ happening Dec. 7-8 in DC [Events Roundup]
- 20 hiring companies will be at NET/WORK DC this Wednesday
- Want $500 off a coding bootcamp? Join Flatiron School at NET/WORK