About The Flatiron School
The Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp program founded in New York City.
Their acquisition by coworking giant WeWork in fall 2017 was part of a major trend in coding bootcamp consolidation that season.
Technical.ly Coverage (16 posts)
- There’s a ‘Holiday Hackathon’ happening Dec. 7-8 in DC [Events Roundup]
- 20 hiring companies will be at NET/WORK DC this Wednesday
- Want $500 off a coding bootcamp? Join Flatiron School at NET/WORK
- WeWork to launch Access Labs, a Flatiron School for low-income New Yorkers
- Flatiron School moves into WeWork White House
- After a rocky 2017, what does the future hold for coding schools?