About Eastern Technology Fund
Eastern Technology Fund was an investment group founded by Wayne Kimmel, Toni Bifano and Rob McCord in 1999 that was rebranded in March 2010 as SeventySix Capital and then later as Artists & Instigators, and then back to SeventySix in fall 2013.
Technical.ly Coverage (5 posts)
- Students are our ‘natural resource’ and we’re letting them get away: investor Wayne Kimmel
- Rob McCord, Pennsylvania state treasurer: Philly is one of country’s two best low-cost entrepreneurship spots
- Friday Q&A: Adam Dotson from SeventySix Capital
- VC Roundup: 2009 slightly less depressing than 2008, Google invests in DreamIt grad
- Shop Talk: Philadelphia’s venture capital community on Twitter