About Downtown Brooklyn Partnership
Downtown Brooklyn Partnership (DBP) is a not-for-profit local development corporation that serves as the primary champion for Downtown Brooklyn as a world-class business, cultural, educational, residential, and retail destination.
Technical.ly Coverage (46 posts)
- Power Moves: Camille Hoisington to DBP, Eric Rodriguez to Common, Jenny Wall to Gimlet
- This new app wants to be your tour guide of Brooklyn
- Why would Amazon want to build HQ2 in Brooklyn?
- Why New York is the city Amazon should pick for HQ2, according to tech leaders here
- A toolkit for new medical devices wins $5,000 at Make It In BK
- Here are the 5 women-founded startups competing in the Make It In BK pitch competition