About Dorm Room Fund
Dorm Room Fund is a student-run investment fund, run through First Round Capital.
Started in Philadelphia, the program launched in September 2012. Seed capital was provided by First Round, but the fund is managed by a rotating group of undergraduates.
Technical.ly Coverage (32 posts)
- 29 resources to tap if you’re launching a startup at Penn
- Calling all college founders: Dorm Room Fund is hosting an open house
- First Round’s Dorm Room Fund released an honest look at diversity among its partners
- Dorm Room Fund wants to invest in startups outside Philadelphia
- Bungalow Insurance wants to be Amazon for the insurance industry
- Philly brain drain: students or startups?