About Delaware Technology Park
The Delaware Technology Park is a campus of incubators and office space facilities focused on science and biomedical companies and founded in 1993.
Through its relationship with the University of Delaware, it has a reputation for serving as a catalyst for commercializing academic research.
As of a 2014 report, the 40-acre, five-building park was home to more than 50 companies and more than 1,000 employees.
Technical.ly Coverage (18 posts)
- The $40 million, 10-story tower on STAR campus means more space for startups
- How a startup incubator is building on the rubble of Delaware’s auto industry
- This month: Meet 12 companies housed in UD’s new incubator
- What #netDE is doing to help keep ex-DuPonters in Delaware
- Google names Newark as Delaware’s top tech city
- Is my Delaware tech company ready for venture capital?