Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (397 posts)
- There’s a cable network coming next year for millennial and gen X women of color
- The email chain of shame and 5 better ways to do business
- Tackling these supply chain gaps could give your company a head start
- Christiana Mall’s Xfinity Store launch party will feature Seth Rollins of the WWE
- Comcast announces expansion of low-cost internet program in DC
- European expansion: Comcast on track to acquire British broadcaster Sky