Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (394 posts)
- Christiana Mall’s Xfinity Store launch party will feature Seth Rollins of the WWE
- Comcast announces expansion of low-cost internet program in DC
- European expansion: Comcast on track to acquire British broadcaster Sky
- A few photos from inside the new Comcast Technology Center
- Geek out over artificial intelligence at PHLAI: Sept. 20
- Comcast’s cheap internet program is now available for low-income vets