Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (375 posts)
- 5 Philly startups spotted at CES 2018
- Philly startups: Here’s what Comcast’s LIFT Labs Accelerator is offering
- Comcast Roundup: An acquisition, layoffs and a DC deal
- UNION partners with Comcast, Techstars on startup-supporting program
- A new conference is coming to Philly Tech Week 2018
- FCC aims to gut #NetNeutrality and Philly activists aren’t pleased