Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (378 posts)
- Comcast, Techstars are recruiting Philly companies for their joint accelerator
- Philly startup Eye Guide will rep the Eagles at Super Bowl pitch competition
- On the Market: Make killer memes for the Philadelphia Fusion
- 5 Philly startups spotted at CES 2018
- Philly startups: Here’s what Comcast’s LIFT Labs Accelerator is offering
- Comcast Roundup: An acquisition, layoffs and a DC deal