Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (389 posts)
- Comcast’s cheap internet program is now available for low-income vets
- Comcast to expand fiber network for Baltimore businesses
- Software developers: Here’s what tech employers are looking for in 2018
- Here are the 10 startups that made it to the Comcast LIFT Labs Accelerator
- The 2018 World Cup kicks off today and Comcast knows it
- Rutgers professor: AT&T ruling paves way for Comcast acquisition spree