Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (383 posts)
- Power Moves: Former eBay exec named tech chief at AWeber
- How Philly orgs are taking the lead in bridging tech’s accessibility gap
- At Bartram’s Garden, sensors are monitoring the soil around a 100-year-old tree
- Comcast, IBX launch joint venture to ‘remove the friction’ in healthcare
- Chief Product Officer Chris Satchell out at Comcast
- Comcast, Techstars are recruiting Philly companies for their joint accelerator