Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Technical.ly Coverage (386 posts)
- Here are the 10 startups that made it to the Comcast LIFT Labs Accelerator
- The 2018 World Cup kicks off today and Comcast knows it
- Rutgers professor: AT&T ruling paves way for Comcast acquisition spree
- Power Moves: Former eBay exec named tech chief at AWeber
- How Philly orgs are taking the lead in bridging tech’s accessibility gap
- At Bartram’s Garden, sensors are monitoring the soil around a 100-year-old tree