Carto, which was rebranded from CartoDB in July 2016, is a Spanish and Williamsburg based mapping company with software in the cloud.
Technical.ly Coverage (49 posts)
- Cool map alert: CARTO’s ‘A Million Walks in the Park’ is incredible
- Can data make our cities better? Lessons from CARTO’s data conference
- Looking for something new? These 5 startups are hiring this week
- Where Williamsburg’s partiers, tourists and Orthodox Jews come and go — in one map
- Talk transit and maps at this Bushwick happy hour
- Brooklyn’s mega tech conference Smart Cities NYC is this week