CardConnect, a First Data company, provides solutions for businesses accepting bank card transactions, storing sensitive data and seeking to push the boundaries of innovation. Trusted by more than 67,000 businesses, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to independent coffee shops, CardConnect’s comprehensive product portfolio includes:
CardPointe® – an innovative payments platform offering SMBs a convenient, centralized system to track, manage and process their payments
CardSecure® – a secure gateway that integrates with enterprise level Oracle, SAP and JD Edwards ERP systems, securing every transaction through point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization to provide an unparalleled level of data breach protection and PCI scope reduction
For more information, visit cardconnect.com.
Technical.ly Coverage (21 posts)
- ‘Slow’ hiring, acupuncture and other keys to company culture at CardConnect
- Going to NET/WORK Philly? Here’s how to get that job
- We spotted 4 jobs of the future at NET/WORK Suburbs
- Your step-by-step guide to #winning at our NET/WORK Suburbs job fair
- Exit alert: CardConnect to be acquired for $750 million
- What does a Philly success look like?