Brand.com was an internet search company that focused on manipulating the results on search engines for their clients.
In September 2013, the company opened offices in Center City Philadelphia at an event attended by then Mayor Michael Nutter. Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell was briefly on the company’s board.
Technical.ly Coverage (12 posts)
- Power Moves: A Penn spinout that wants to save lives through VR just hired a CEO
- Here are the 12 stories we obsessed over this year
- The buzziest Technical.ly Philly stories of 2015
- Rich Gorman, Brand.com cofounder: Here’s why my company failed
- Brand.com has filed for bankruptcy
- Brand.com has mysteriously disappeared