About Ben Franklin Technology Partners
Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania is a seed and early stage capital provider for the region’s technology sectors. It is a state-backed initiative.
Technical.ly Coverage (117 posts)
- Ben Franklin will oversee StartUp PHL’s second seed fund, with $3.5M to start
- One of StartUp PHL’s original investments is finally out of stealth mode
- Can these Philly startups help bridge the VC diversity gap?
- Chester County gets $4-million fund to boost startup activity
- Don’t sleep on this Ben Franklin/Village Capital program for underrepresented founders
- FinPay just raised a $1.9M seed round