About Artists & Instigators
Artists & Instigators is a venture capital fund that invests in consumer product and service businesses. It returned to an earlier brand name of SeventySix Capital in fall 2013.
See SeventySix Capital here.
Technical.ly Coverage (17 posts)
- SeventySix Capital: 3 exits this year, 3 name changes since 2010
- Xtium cloud-hosting firm raises $2M [Startup Roundup]
- Dorm Room Fund invests in ZenKars // BFTP invests $1.6M in 9 startups [Startup Roundup]
- FeedbackLoop: discover new music and support musicians with this monthly subscription service
- Pa. Congressman criticized for ‘nepotism’ for Ben Franklin Technology Partners [Startup Roundup]
- Students are our ‘natural resource’ and we’re letting them get away: investor Wayne Kimmel