About 3rd Ward
3rd Ward is a space to cowork and learn and make things.
The coworking and maker space first launched in Brooklyn and expanded to Philadelphia’s Kensington in April 2013.
Technical.ly Coverage (28 posts)
- Today in Philly tech history: ‘3rd Ward closes, this is the official letter to instructors’
- Impact Hub is shutting down its Kensington location and it’s not that surprising
- Susty Party: sustainable kitchenware startup at 8 employees, $1M revenue
- Test kitchen plans for former 3rd Ward space 1000 Dean Street
- 6 themes in Brooklyn tech in 2013
- 3rd Ward’s closure moves Hatch startup from Brooklyn to Manattan