Urban Outfitters, Inc. (“URBN”), is a leading lifestyle products and services company which operates a portfolio of global consumer brands comprised of Anthropologie, BHLDN, Free People, Terrain, Urban Outfitters and Nuuly brands and the Food and Beverage division. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is a Fortune 1000 company with $4 Billion in revenue.
|Title||Tibco Sr Engineer|
|Reports to||Senior Manager, Engineering|
The Sr. Software Engineer, Enterprise Tibco Team is an integral part of each phase of the software development lifecycle including design, development, deployment and maintenance. The primary focus will be on integration of order, warehouse, and supporting management systems in a multi-channel (Direct to Consumer, Retail, and Wholesale) environment, and the ability to work with technical stake holders.
|Responsibilities||· Developing TIBCO BW projects to integrate with multiple applications|
· Provides guidance and technical expertise during development and testing of applications.
· Participate in sprint planning, develop functional and performance testing strategy
· Help determine the requirements, then plan, design, and develop complex and business critical software solutions
· Develop functional designs while interacting with enterprise architects, developers, business partners as well as end users
· Provide support and troubleshooting issues on existing TIBCO implementation in Production
|Qualifications||· 8+ years of strong experience of Tibco Technical Solution Design and Delivery Team or equivalent role.|
· Should have knowledge in Tibco product suites; Development expertise on TIBCO Business Works 5x Designer/ TRA/EMS/ Administrator/ Hawk and Tibco BW 6x Business Studio, App-Spaces, App-node, TEA is a must.
· Knowledge of the ESB, Middleware, REST, SOA - Web Services based middleware implementation, transport protocols, common services -framework, error handling, automated monitoring, deployments, strong schemas/WSDLs/xml and version control skills are mandatory.
· Excellent communication skills on a business and technical level with all the stakeholders.
· Proven experience of undertaking full solution design project responsibility for all stages of the development life cycle.
· Proven experience of working as interface between build and test teams and engaging in problem investigation and resolution.
· Demonstrated experience delivering solutions in using agile methodology – experience with scrum, story planning,
· Understanding of Change and Configuration Management principles
· Should have good understanding of the software development life cycle
· Demonstrated knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JSON, SOAP UI, WSDL is required.
· Knowledge of message-driven, pub/sub architecture is desired
· Proficiency in software engineering principles and OOP is required (Java, C#, C++, Python)
· Passion for technology and willingness to learn
· Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent certification|