Posted on October 11, 2018
We are looking for a very experienced and enthusiastic Web Developer to join our team! This is more than a technical role, you’ll be a creative product and technical contributor. You’ll use your experience to inform our engineering process and decisions when building new features and ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform.
What You’ll Do
- Develop native apps with React (or similar) that will enhance current products and expand their overall reach.
- Create fast, responsive web pages using HTML/CSS/JS by translating provided design mockups.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing portfolio of websites with front-end and back-end support.
- Identify areas of concern with web properties and provide solutions.
What Skills You’ll Need
- Min 3 Years of Web Development Experience.
- Experience with cloud-based development – AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Experience with React Native is a major plus.
- Experience in Selenium or other Testing software.
- Solid understanding of PHP.
- Experience working in a LAMP environment.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Dynamo DB, Redis).
- Experience with TDD and automated testing frameworks such as Selenium.
- Experience with building, deploying, and updating web content in WordPress or similar CMS.
- Version control experience/an understanding of Git.
- Leverages positive and negative feedback from others to improve process and implementation.
- Expertise using JIRA
- Strong project planning and process improvement skills.
- Extremely well organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Dependable decision making/critical thinking and problem solving.
Culture & Perks
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical/dental/vision insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company paid gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Team mascot Tracker the Samoyed puppy
TrackOFF is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles. We donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.
At this time, this position will not be accepting remote applicants.
A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF builds tools to protect users’ identities and personal lives. Our mission is to empower people to reclaim control of their data. We love creating new things and working together to create a product that will change how we experience the internet experience.
Come be a part of our team!
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!