Posted on October 11, 2018
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a very experienced and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team! This is more than a technical role, you’ll be a creative product and technical contributor. You’ll use your experience to inform our engineering process and decisions when building new features and ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform.
What You’ll Do
- Perform quality assurance tests and ascertain the cause of a problem when a test is not performing as expected or adversely affecting other reporting.
- Identify issue trends, adjusts test plans accordingly, and effectively communicates changes to team members and other stakeholders.
- Review product documentation related to features to verify that the product documentation accurately reflects current product functionality in production environment.
- Provide production support for issues reported by the user community.
- Attempt to reproduce and troubleshoot these issues and logs any verified issues in the defect-tracking system.
- Assists in design of QA process documentation and quick reference guides.
- Provides support and mentorship for entry-level QA resources.
- Participates in process improvement efforts.
- Regularly updates status of assigned tasks in project management tool.
- Identifies issue trends, adjusts test plans accordingly, and effectively communicates changes to team members and other stakeholders.
What Skills You’ll Need
- Strong self-management skills
- Ability and expertise to work in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SOP adherence and tracking
- Ability to become familiar with technical procedures that are reflective of engineering operations/practices
- Experience with QMS and/or EDMS software preferred(i.e. Trackwise, MasterControl, Veeva Vault, etc.)
- BA/BS in a scientific field of study
Culture & Perks
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical/dental/vision insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company paid gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Team mascot Tracker the Samoyed puppy
TrackOFF is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.
At this time, this position will not be accepting remote applicants.
A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF builds tools to protect users’ identities and personal lives. Our mission is to empower people to reclaim control of their data. We love creating new things and working together to create a product that will change how we experience the internet experience.
Come be a part of our team!
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!