A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF builds tools to protect users’ identities and personal lives. Our mission is to empower people to reclaim control of their data. We love creating new things and working together to create a product that will change how we experience the internet experience.
Come be a part of our team!
The TrackOFF team is looking for a new Marketing Analytics Intern! This is someone who will be a motivated, career focused team player with a desire to work in a growing small to medium sized company. This is someone who will be involved in learning about and assisting with web marketing strategies and focusing on the performance and efficiency of our web presence.
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong data analytics skills, experience working with web analysis tools and good business know-how.
A successful candidate will be involved in developing and integrating action based analytics providing insight and strategic direction into the performance and efficiency of our web presence. You will also develop and communicate best practices for web metrics and deliver initiatives that improve online performance in accordance with online strategy. You will work in a collaborative team to develop social media and mobile campaigns, dive into channel performance, and write strategy reports/white papers.
– Has worked with and/or interested in learning more about web marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, MOZ, and Webmaster Tools
– Strong Data Analysis skills and exceptional organizational skills
– Ability to spot trends and drive insight forward
– Market Research experience and an enjoyment of turning research into actionable plans or reports
– Exceptional writing ability inclusive of proposal writing and/or strategy report writing
Culture & Perks 🎉
– Mondays we start at 10
– Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
– Medical/dental/vision insurance with company contribution
– Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
– Commuter assistance
– Simple IRA
– Company paid gym membership
– Lots of yummy snacks in the office
– Team lunch on Fridays
– Monthly bonding events
– Team mascot Tracker the Samoyed puppy