Posted on November 9, 2018
Marketing / Social
We are looking for a very experienced and enthusiastic Junior Marketer to join our team! For this position, you will be a critical role in helping our Director of Marketing with all things analytics, Google Database and Adwords. If you are up for a challenge and like exploring new things, this is a position for you!
Who You Are
- You have taken a statistics course, internship or background/education in marketing
- You have some experience with eCommerce or SaaS marketing as well as understanding of basic digital marketing elements like SEO, SEM, and social media
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Webmaster Tools, MOZ, App Store Optimization, Google Datastudio, Adwords
- You enjoy working with data, with experience in designing behavioral research or experiments and analyzing datasets.
- You have experience using statistical techniques to draw insights from a wide range of different data sources you then use to make informed recommendations.
- You have attention to detail and are highly organized.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative (e.g., could befriend colleagues outside of reporting lines in different geographies for knowledge sharing).
- You can balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- You have strong teamwork and collaboration skills (e.g., could manage a project with a 3rd-party vendor).
- Help lead various acquisition and retention efforts
- Execute data-driven campaigns to reach target audience through identified channels
- Analyze marketing data including conversion rates, website traffic, and campaign efficacy – weekly and monthly
- Be an integral part of the marketing team and help with the execution of creative marketing strategies
- Content development and conversion optimization
Culture & Perks
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical/dental/vision insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company paid gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Team mascot Tracker the Samoyed puppy
TrackOFF is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.
At this time, this position will not be accepting remote applicants.
A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF builds tools to protect users’ identities and personal lives. Our mission is to empower people to reclaim control of their data. We love creating new things and working together to create a product that will change how we experience the internet experience.
Come be a part of our team!
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!