Posted on December 7, 2018
We are looking for talented IOS Engineer to design and build engaging features that users can not live without. To succeed, you must be passionate about building great products that provide an awesome user experience.
Communication is central to everything we do; in our products and our culture. We are making communication effortless, effective and personal. If you like working in small teams where your innovative ideas and talents have more impact, then we want to meet you. Come innovate with us.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with product management and UI/IxD teams to deliver awesome applications
- Work closely with the Web Development team to make sure we have the correct APIs and our applications perform well at scale
- Design and implement engaging features for TrackOFF’s iOS application
- Identify issue trends, adjusts test plans accordingly, and effectively communicates changes to team members and other stakeholders
- Review product documentation related to features to verify that the product documentation accurately reflects current product functionality in production environment.
- Provide production support for issues reported by the user community. Attempts to reproduce and troubleshoot these issues and logs any verified issues in the defect-tracking system.
- Assists in design of QA process documentation and quick reference guides.
- Participates in process improvement efforts.
- Regularly updates status of assigned tasks in project management tool.
- Identifies issue trends, adjusts test plans accordingly, and effectively communicates changes to team members and other stakeholders.
What Skills You’ll Need
- 3+ years software development experience on the iOS platform
- Extensive experience developing applications in Swift
- Some familiarity with encryption and security protocols
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, concurrency and memory management
- Familiarity with iOS development concepts such as KVO, target-action selectors, NSNotificationCenter, delegation, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical problem solving and communication skills
- Experience debugging and performance tuning iOS applications
- Deep experience with iOS SDK include frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, AVFoundation, Core Spotlight, and Core Text
- Intimate knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Must have a solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing and release management.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work cross functionally with different teams
- Shipped at least one successful iOS app
- Proficient in core iOS APIs including Core Data, Audio, Networking
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platforms
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Previous experience at a high growth start up company
- Experience building and shipping SDKs
- Experience with open source software
- Knowledge of Swift and/or React Native
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience with MacOS development
Culture & Perks
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical/dental/vision insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company paid gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Team mascot Tracker the Samoyed puppy
TrackOFF is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.
At this time, this position will not be accepting remote applicants.
A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF builds tools to protect users’ identities and personal lives. Our mission is to empower people to reclaim control of their data. We love creating new things and working together to create a product that will change how we experience the internet experience.
Come be a part of our team!
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!