Tempest is an integrated marketing agency that serves the tourism industry.
The Tempest team is growing and we are looking for new members for our iDSS Migration Team. The iDSS Migration Team is responsible for onboarding new clients to our SAAS CRM platform iDSS.
As an iDSS Data Migration lead you will be responsible for the migration and transformation of our clients data into iDSS. You are comfortable interfacing with internal analysts as well as external/clients.
We are looking for team players who value diversity, hard work, and creativity. Bonus points if you are passionate about the travel industry.
- Leading data migration design analysis
- Documentation of data maps and migration program specs
- Develop and maintain procedures, scripts, and utilities for migration and transformation of client data
- Data migration and analysis experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (and Google Sheets)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Concern for order and quality
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- BA/BS Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, etc)
- Experience of other DBMS systems (MySQL, Oracle, Access, ODBC)
- Knowledge of source control systems, preferably Git (specifically GitHub)
- Competitive Salary
- New Center City office close to transit and ample dining options, membership to tenant fitness center.
- Remote Friendly (for right candidates with remote experience, dedicated workspace, EST time zone preferred)
- Flexible paid vacation & holidays (we promote a healthy work & life balance)
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Casual work atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities
Qualified candidates please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com Apply Now