Who We Are
Tempest helps destination organizations be powerful assets for their community. We do this by creating websites that locals can be proud of, providing cloud software that strengthens relationships, and marketing programs that create positive impact.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a passionate, inventive, strategic content professional to join our team. You will team up with our account services, creative, SEO, web, paid media, and content teams to make a positive impact on our client’s website success.
You are a strategic thinker who can see the big picture for large-scale content development and content marketing across multiple platforms. You excel not only in creating tactical content plans but executing content development and marketing tasks, from website content architecture and on-page content development to email or social media marketing, to create digital content ecosystems that perform. You can coordinate across multiple teams to identify tactical opportunities and see the work through to execution, whether you are executing or working with other team members for executions.
You are just as comfortable sharing your thoughts in an ideation session with our creative team as you are getting technical with our web development team, as well as pitching ideas to our executive team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to dig deep into content structures across hundreds of websites in a single vertical (tourism, of course) to identify trends, opportunities, and then develop content structures and tactics that are repeatable and sustainable.
A day in the life of a Content Strategist at Tempest may involve
- Auditing websites and creating information architecture plans
- Identifying opportunities to prune, consolidate, or expand website content to address opportunities in organic search
- Crafting optimized website content to address visitor needs and opportunities in search
- Implementing SEO tactics including on-page optimization, linking strategies, keyword optimization, and more to achieve increased visibility and traffic
- Creating marketing emails or social media posts that drive visitation to website content
- Configuring content pages on new website projects in content management systems
- Monitoring the overall health and visibility of client’s websites and analyzing data to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Reporting on results of content marketing projects and demonstrating success
- Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Website Crawlers (Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Sitebulb)
- SEO Platforms (SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc)
- Website Content Management System (CraftCMS,Wordpress, Drupal)
- Website Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Fathom)
- Positive attitude
Perks + Benefits
- Great Center City Philadelphia Location
- Flexible working from home and remote policy
- Travel Opportunities
- 401k Match & Profit Sharing
- Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Programs
- Company Outings
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Work Atmosphere
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Online Training and Tuition Reimbursement for ongoing education
$50,000 – $60,000
If this sounds like a good fit, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com Apply Now