Who We Are
Tempest helps destination organizations be powerful assets for their community. We do this by creating websites that locals can be proud of, providing cloud software that strengthens relationships, and marketing programs that create positive impact.
Who We are Looking For
We are looking for an engaging, passionate, strategic account management professional to join our team. You will team up with our creative, web, paid, and content teams to make a positive impact on our client’s onlinesuccess.
You are a great communicator and excel not only at demonstrating success to clients, but you also know how to create a tactical plan and identify opportunities for improved success, through new or existing projects and campaigns. You can coordinate across multiple external teams to ensure a project success, and work internally to ensure client needs are effectively communicated and project teams have the information they need to execute on a tactical plan.
You are just as comfortable sharing your thoughts in a client presentation as you are collaborating with our creative and technical teams, as well as pitching new ideas to our executive team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to dig deep into the client needs and marketing strategies for multiple clients in a single vertical (tourism of course) to identify trends, opportunities, and then develop strategies and secure client buy-in through tactics that are repeatable and sustainable.
A day in the life of a Account Manager at Tempest may include
- Leading client presentations and discovery sessions
- Working with community members and governing boards to communicate project goals and strategies
- Traveling to client destinations for creative briefs and on-site familiarization missions
- Collaborating with creative, performance marketing, SEO, and web teams to create digital marketing projects and campaigns that deliver success
- Using a deep understanding of visitor behavior online and how programmatic, SEM, and paid social strategies can deliver results
- Keeping clients informed of progress towards project goals
- Following up with clients and internal teams to ensure projects stay on schedule
- Conducting monthly and weekly status calls with clients, communicating success and demonstrating performance
- Identifying opportunities to expand relationships with clients through new projects and campaigns
- Travel up to 50%
- Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Organized, detail-oriented, and great at follow-through
- Critical thinking skills with creative, detail- and client-oriented approach to proactive identification and resolution of issues.
- Ability to organize priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic client-driven environment.
- Website Content Management System (CraftCMS,Wordpress, Drupal)
- Website Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Fathom)
- Positive attitude
Perks + Benefits
- Great Center City Philadelphia Location
- Flexible working from home and remote policy
- Travel Opportunities
- 401k Match & Profit Sharing
- Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Programs
- Company Outings
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Work Atmosphere
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Online Training and Tuition Reimbursement for ongoing education
If this sounds like a good fit, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Now