Who We Are
Tempest helps destination organizations be powerful assets for their community. We do this by creating websites that locals can be proud of, providing cloud software that strengthens relationships, and marketing programs that create positive impact.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented account coordinator to join our team. You will team up with our account services, creative, web, paid, and content teams to make a positive impact on our client’s digital success.
You are a personable, detail-oriented communicator who is great at follow through and balancing multiple ongoing priorities. You can coordinate across multiple teams, both client-facing and internally, to facilitate projects, and are able to proactively reach out to keep everyone on the same page and keep things moving forward.
You are an excellent written and verbal communicator who is comfortable creating detailed yet digestible documents that keep teams working efficiently and effectively.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to work on large-scale website development and marketing projects and build a career in the digital marketing industry by working with an innovative team that is passionate about the travel industry.
A day in the life of an Account Coordinator at Tempest may include
- Communicating with clients to keep them updated on project progress
- Working with clients to secure approvals on content, designs, and other marketing initiatives
- Following up on open or outstanding tasks, both internally and externally
- Scheduling presentations or check-in calls with client teams
- Creating agendas to guide conversations
- Detailed note taking during conversations and providing follow-up documentation
- Assisting on the creation of ongoing reporting to demonstrate project success
- Assisting on project tasks as required, such as updating or publishing website content
- Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Organized, detail-oriented, and great at follow-through
- Ability to organize priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic client-driven environment
- Website Content Management System (CraftCMS,Wordpress, Drupal)
- Website Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Fathom)
- Positive attitude
Perks + Benefits
- Great Center City Philadelphia Location
- Flexible working from home and remote policy
- Travel Opportunities
- 401k Match & Profit Sharing
- Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Programs
- Company Outings
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Work Atmosphere
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Online Training and Tuition Reimbursement for ongoing education
If this sounds like a good fit, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com Apply Now