Technical.ly Match is Technical.ly’s program for matching our great readers to great jobs. You can learn more about our program within “About Us” or by clicking on the logo above. Below is the job description of one of the open roles we’re seeking to place one of our wonderful readers in, today.
The Web Manager is the primary content manager for the website and email program of a local prestigious arts organization. This position is accountable for ensuring a coherent presence across all interactive media channels and for supporting significant revenue across these channels. The Web Manager interfaces with staff in the following departments: Marketing and PR, Development, Collaborative Learning, Digital Media, IT Services, and counterparts at the Kimmel Center and Ticket Philadelphia. This position serves as an expert in patron facing technology, advocates for decisions that support an exceptional and consistent user experience and is critical to the success of our team’s use of digital technology and platforms that expand the quality, engagement and sophistication of its online presence.
- Create, post and maintain web pages for www.philorch.org
- Creates, manage and executes outbound e-mail communications for the organization.
- Ensure that all web pages are consistent in tone and language and reflect the overall strategy and brand of the institution.
- Develop and maintain a consistent web style guide across the organization and its various channels and departments.
- Set analytics benchmarks and goals; compile and distribute reports on web and email analytics and social media participation; make recommendations based on thorough evaluation of analytics.
- Further organizational efforts in online ticketing and fundraising initiatives.
- Work with the Digital Media team in developing digital asset management strategy which includes creating, implementing and regularly improving the organization’s digital asset management system.
- Drive the organization’s asset strategy and implementation on content decentralization and personalization.
- Assist with analyzing and organizing all digital assets, including the metadata, taxonomy structure, tagging, implementation and rollout of the DAM, ensuring that all digital assets are uploaded into digital asset management system with accurate metadata.
- Organizing escalation and production flows, creating training materials, collaborate with contact center partners to lead the implementation of asset workflow support.
- Collaborate closely with IT Services department and external vendors on website maintenance, updates, SEO, planning and aligning marketing strategies with technology strategies.
- Work with marketing department to strategize online advertising and advise on emergent interactive advertising opportunities and analytics to further revenue goals.
- Directly supervise the Web Coordinator on all aspects of daily operations, including the website, email marketing, job tracking and production schedules and related online activities.
- Keep ahead of web and social media trends, innovations and emergent interactive technologies; make recommendations on new features and applications to keep our company’s position as an innovator in the field within the Philadelphia area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required, with five or more years in marketing and web technologies. Must possess a strong understanding of web marketing technology and know how to use electronic media to enhance our objectives, with a particular focus on revenue generation and engagement.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- 2 or more years of experience using Episerver CMS version 11 and Drupal CMS version 7
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Experience with GitHub or similar code deployment tool a plus
- Experience with AngularJS and Amazon Web Services a plus
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and Google Grant management
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Experience providing statistical tracking and report information.
- Experience managing multi layered projects
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driving environment
- A collaborative spirit and ability to engage colleagues and leadership
- An appreciation of classical music preferred (HINT HINT)
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Routine for office environment. Some evening and weekend hours required for event duties and seasonal demand. Apply Now