As part of a global technology team and together with local customer success, you’ll be responsible for configuring integration packs to draw and curate data from various third party application sources to share insight with our users, via Dexibit’s ingestion engine and data pipeline.
You’ll have at least 1 – 3 years experience in an analyst or technical role, with exposure to analytics. In particular, DBA, ETL and API experience will be highly beneficial.
Most importantly, you must demonstrate an ability to work in a collaborative environment, be an organized and confident problem solver and be able to communicate complex ideas clearly in a distilled, meaningful manner. This is a customer facing role, so an excellent command of English and a professional communications manner are a must.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher (in an engineering, computer science, software development or related discipline)
– Technical competency in SQL, Python, R or similar
– Understanding of security and data governance best practices
– Experience in an analytical role involving eliciting business rules and curating data
– Problem solving, organization and communication skills
At Dexibit we offer the opportunity to join an award winning, innovative and diverse team – with incredibly rewarding work in the cultural sector. This package includes a competitive salary, unlimited leave and a high energy environment.
For more information, see careers.dexibit.com.
We do not consider applications from recruiters or those without the right to work in the United States.
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.