NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to support our team at 600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC. This position is open only to candidates who are U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a FTC Public Trust
Specific duties include:
- Designing a standardized end-point solution for users from different departments including custom OS image creation using SCCM, Packaging of Business Line Applications to support Windows 10, Support Enterprise Rollout of Security and Productivity Software automation, hardware platform evaluation and configuration.
- Active Directory – Working knowledge of Forest, Domain, and Organizational Units, Group Policy Object expertise (GPO), and DNS.
- Windows Server System Administrator experience, understands group and user level permissions.
- Design, configure, and maintain a System Center or Current Branch infrastructure to include all role servers in accordance with industry best practices.
- SQL Database and SQL Reporting – Administration and maintenance.
- SQL Reporting Services to include customizing reports based off the needs on the customer
- Proven understanding of automation scripting using PowerShell in Windows.
- Test baselines against Enterprise infrastructure; document victory conditions, success/failure, and gaps after completed testing.
- Provide recommendations to senior management pertaining to industry vision and strategic direction regarding enterprise design and implementation of System Center product line.
- Tier III enterprise support for resolving complex technical and functional issues.
- Document all the processes and procedures through knowledgebase articles, and assist with in-person training to helpdesk staff
- SCCM 2012/2016 design, deployment and maintenance
- SQL Database Administration and maintenance to include SQL reporting
- Windows Server and Window Desktop Operating Systems
- Must have knowledge of various security standards followed by Government Agencies such as NIST, CIS
- Working technical knowledge of current operating systems, and standards
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Education: Bachelors degree or vendor certification in the technology being applied such as Microsoft MCSE or Novell CNE
- Years of Experience: 5-7 total years experience / 2 or more years of professional experience in the design, implementation and support of computer networks.
- Clearance: Public Trust
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history and references checks.