Posted on October 28, 2018
Consumer Insights Lead
Marketing / Social
As a Consumer Insights Lead for the Stanley Infrastructure division you will be responsible for the Insights work to identify, capture, test and analyze new products and business models with potential end-users and distributors. In this role, you will formulate research proposals and execute various research projects to meet the needs of departments across the organization.
This position is also responsible for all data entry/integrity and process in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, along with day-to-day market intelligence gathering. This position will work cross-functionally to track and manage data including but not limited to: marketshare, economic indicators, revenue and ownership by product, warranty claim data, and more.
- Conduct both primary and secondary research utilizing VOC, Quantitative and Qualitative surveys, web tools, and external resources
- Organize, analyze, and synthesize data and information using Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other electronic content management tools
- Synthesize research findings, analyze results, and provide recommendations
- Develop research reports and visualization tools for senior leadership.
- Perform market research, competitive intelligence, and market analysis to support the identification and pursuit of current and new business, as well as long-term strategic planning.
- Provide current and future market assessments based on the collection of data
- Identify, evaluate, and leverage new data sources to gain additional insights.
- Maintain processes for market data collection and data structuring.
- Manage the relation with external market intelligence providers analyzing their data offerings.
- Leverage internal and external data to generate various monthly reports aimed to support management and field operations.
- Continually review and improve data management and database process.
- 3-5 years, market research, customer experience and/or customer database management. Product experience in a B2B and B2C products environment, background in technology or innovation a plus
- BA or BS degree in business or a quantitative field required
- Survey writing, facilitating, programming and analysis
- Speak for the customer without internal or personal bias
- High level of time and priority management
- Strong ability to work as a team player
- Receptive to input, feedback and listen with intent to improve
- Ability to collaborate and understand how to contribute to the teams needs
- Must be versatile and possess the ability to change tasks frequently without disruption and with speed
- Understanding of industry analysis, common tools and general business
- Confident communication style and instincts required to build trust and convey knowledge
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product management, engineering and leadership
Stanley Infrastructure formed the Infrastructure Innovation Team to seek out new disruptive technologies to accelerate our growth. This small team will have full autonomy to brainstorm, ideate, prototype and develop far reaching solutions beyond just tools.
We are excited to be looking for independent doers to join our team.
Apply for this job
Hit the Apply button below and send information to the the email address listed. Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!