Posted on December 27, 2017
Senior Full Stack Engineer
As we look to build our vision of financial services that truly benefit the consumer, our team must create, optimize, and improve the design and implementation of every part of our system. We’re actively hiring talented full-stack engineers who want to join one of the fastest growing companies in the Fintech sector.
- You will lead the development of features for our customers and our internal finance, operational, and risk teams from specification and planning, through execution with other engineers, to testing and release into production
- Analyze data and work with our stakeholders to design and implement new products, as well as new features for our existing platform.
- Technologies we use (but not limited to):
- Frameworks: Django, Magento
- Backends: MySQL, Redis
- Lifecycle: Git for source, Fabric for deploy
- PHP knowledge also a plus.
- Passionate not only about what you do, but improving the lives of others
- The ability to be writing server side code one day, analyzing data another, all while contributing to our client side code
- Experience with Python and/or polyglots with experience with another dynamically typed language
- Exposure to web application frameworks, preferably Django
- RESTful API design and integration
- The ability to pick up new technologies quickly, with software engineering fundamentals being valued more than familiarity with specific tools or languages
- A strong focus on writing and deploying clear, readable, testable code
- Preferable experience with Docker, AWS, and other DevOps and virtualization technologies
- The ability to design, analyze, and debug distributed services
- People that believe in Agile methodologies, but know how and when to adapt them to fit a team and projects
The fintech company’s platform takes the microlending concept that became popular in the nonprofit world and applies it to consumer spending. They take a holistic approach toward assessing an individual’s cash flow and set up a healthy budget through direct deposit.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!