We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer / Database Coordinator to support the ongoing launch of the Self Storage Advisor lead-gen platform, manage the Snapbox Self Storage website, and implement future websites based on functional templates from the Self Storage Advisor platform. You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end development and will coordinate database development efforts with third-party database development resources. You will be responsible for the seamless and functional integration of all components of the Self Storage Advisor platform from the database to CMS to WordPress to the CRM.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer / Database Coordinator for Self Storage Advisor, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, WordPress theme, and plugin implementation, Azure as a dedicated resource, technical SEO requirements, as well as a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can deliver attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meets design and functionality specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with COO, CMO, Marketing Coordinator, internal team members and external resources in order to design, develop, and/or apply provided concepts into best class website interfaces, website experiences, and website assets that meet business objectives and that conform to brand directives.
- Acquire competent knowledge of business objectives and the self-storage lead gen user experience in order to maintain and develop high quality customer engagements across all platforms Self Storage Advisor and Snapbox Self Storage.
- Design and generate front-end treatments, WordPress themes, and plugins.
- Optimize, expand, and maintain the website back-end including database and server integration (Azure).
- Troubleshoot integration and content issues.
- Conduct website technical SEO and performance tests, and conduct optimizations to improve results.
- Coordinate workflows with internal subject matter experts, external consultants and third-party partners to ensure flawless design and execution of best in class website and content automation efforts.
- Proactively improve efficiencies and optimize the delivery of project resources to maximize implementation processes and timelines.
- In coordination with the CMO and Marketing Coordinator, identify resource capacity and manage project priorities based on business objectives.
- Conduct WordPress training with internal teammates and clients.
To learn more about our opportunity call James 610.246.4150 Apply Now