ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for an Integration Manager to help us get retailers up and running in the ShopRunner network. This is a technical project management position that enables merchants to compete in an increasingly competitive landscape. This role is critical in making each and every new merchant feel great, each and every step of the way.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as the technical liaison and project manager across all integration activities throughout the implementation effort, tracking client engagement activity along the way.
- Create solution designs for integrations which define the business model, use cases, and checkout flows to be implemented.
- Own technical requirements for building a solution customized for the merchants we serve (both within ShopRunner and for the partner).
- Help clients set up sandbox/staging accounts, provide technical development and coding. support, and provide guidance to the client during testing and pre-launch activities.
- Guide merchants and developers through our business processes, workflow modifications, and reporting systems.
- Collect client feedback on ease-of-use and function/feature suitability for the businesses needs. Provide feedback to product management, product development, and other groups in an effort to improve the product.
- Do everything you can to make it easy for our clients to launch quickly and painlessly.
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors degree
- 5 years experience in software industry
- OR 5 years’ direct work experience in a project management capacity for solution implementation projects
- OR 2-3 years’ experience working experience implementing technical business solutions
- Strong Project Management, organizational and problem-solving skills and evidence of this skill from previous work
- Client management experience including tactical technical support
- Previous experience compiling integration project plans, organizing client testing sessions, and triaging integration issues for clients at scale
- High degree of comfort working with senior executives (internally and externally), including polished presentation skills
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.