The Senior Business Analyst will help AWeber leadership as well as product and business owners make critical decisions by enabling them to see and understand data from throughout the organization. You will partner closely with Leadership, Product Engineering, Marketing and Finance teams to answer key questions related to marketing effectiveness, product adoption, engagement, satisfaction and monetization. The Senior Business Analyst work requires regular collaboration with our Engineering teams as well as technical expertise to mine big datasets and discover key insights.
We believe the Senior Business Analysts should be someone passionate about driving data driven decisions on a strategic product and business perspective.
The ideal candidate should be self-directed, passionate about data, and focused on delivering the right results. The candidate should be able to apply technical acumen and a breadth of tools, data sources and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business and product questions and present insights in a concise and effective manner. Technical aptitude and programming skills are necessary in this role. The candidate should also be an effective communicator capable of independently driving issues to resolution and communicating insights to both technical and non-technical audiences. The role requires incubating, developing, testing and iteratively improving on BI capabilities to understand the product(s) in depth; provide key insights to shape product and marketing actions, thereby improving customer experience and usage of AWeber solutions..
Key Responsibilities (not limited to these):
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Build a holistic understanding of our product features, usage, its customer, data infrastructure, product and business goals.
- Understand business KPI’s as well as answer product and business questions to drive product development and marketing/sales decisions.
- Leverage industry best practices in establishing repeatable data & business intelligence practices, principles & processes.
- Understand the needs of the leadership team and other key stakeholders across the company.
- Bachelor degree required in math, statistics, computer science or a related field
- 5+ years demonstrated analytical experience working as a Business Analyst in a SaaS or technology company.
- 5+ years of demonstrated analytical skills working with leadership to understand business goals and map them to outcomes.
- Familiarity with modern BI & reporting environments such as SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Snowflake as well as data science tools such as Data Robot.
Key Skills, Competencies, Qualifications:
- Ability to understand, translate and map business and product questions into analytical projects.
- Solid experience building analytical solutions with a variety of analytics tools and techniques.
- Ability to influence diverse audiences and build strong partnerships with stakeholders across the business.
- Unique mix of technical, project and product management skills
- Strong ability to articulate vision, requirements & benefits, and provide a solid rationale to business and technical partners
- Self-motivated, agile and driven to think out-of-the-box
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27″ monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.