Posted on November 28, 2017
DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
As we look to build our vision of financial services that truly benefit the consumer, our team must create, optimize, and improve the design and implementation of every part of our system. At Perpay, every engineer contributes to our testing, builds, release, and deployments while ensuring site reliability for our users. Now we are looking for someone to take us to the next level. We’re actively hiring talented DevOps engineers who want to join one of the fastest growing companies in the Fintech sector.
- Build tools to enable the automation of our systems provisioning, deployment, and scaling
- Enhance our infrastructure’s monitoring and alerting
- Implement and manage code deployment tools that utilize test automation and continuous integration services
- Assist in building and debug new features of our application
- Evaluate cutting edge backend technologies and present the team with research findings
What We Look For:
- People who are passionate about what they do and improving the lives of others
- Experience with Python and/or polyglots with experience with another dynamically typed language
- An eye for capacity planning and coping with elastic demand
- Expertise with different flavors of Linux
- The ability to architect auto-scaling deployments using Docker, AWS, and other DevOps and virtualization technologies
- A drive to improve the monitoring, management, and deployment of distributed systems
- A diverse set of experiences deploying technologies at all layers of the stack
- Passion for build systems, CI, and automated test frameworks
The fintech company’s platform takes the microlending concept that became popular in the nonprofit world and applies it to consumer spending. They take a holistic approach toward assessing an individual’s cash flow and set up a healthy budget through direct deposit.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!