At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
– Develop, deploy custom Salesforce code to meet story acceptance criteria
– Recommend, design and implement innovative solutions
– Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
– Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design, admin activities to development, testing, and deployment
– Maintain records to document program development and revisions
– Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
– Proactively communicates innovative Salesforce.com capabilities to internal customers as a mean to continually provide vibrant solutions
– Hands on Salesforce developer experience with enterprise level proof of concepts.
– Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
– At least 4 years of development experience with Salesforce.com including Apex and Visualforce
– At least 4 years of administration experience with SalesForce.com
– At least 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment
– 2+ years of SalesForce.com development experience with custom coding
– 1+ years of experience with AWS
– 1+ years of AWS S3, lambda experience including rehydration
– 1+ years of development technical experience with working with SalesForce.com Lightning interface including Lightning components, controllers, and applications
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).Apply Now
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.