Work Locations: Youngstown, OH, Cleveland, OH and Pittsburgh, PA
In Office Locations: Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
As the Retail Partnership Associate you will support the growth of our retail channel while maintaining a high quality member and brand experience in our stores. You will primarily manage relationships with on-site managers in retail locations (ie: store managers, district managers, customer service departments, etc), oversee our in-store quality, and assist in driving sales volume in the market.
How you’ll help:
- Relationship Building - Meet with all of our retail store leaders in person and become a point of contact for any questions or customer issues on the program.
- Member Resolution - Escalate any customer issues and all customer feedback for the program that arises in the stores.
- Field Shadows - Observe our field sales teams in the stores and provide unbiased feedback on their customer interactions, store presence, and sales pitch.
- Store Branding - Confirm field sales materials are current and on brand. Communicates ideas on how to improve our presence in the stores.
- Field Feedback - Provide field feedback on operational needs (tablet flow, TPV, etc)
- Ability to Work Remotely: You are a road warrior! This position will be based in the field and 80% of the role will be spent on the road. You will be asked to visit store locations every month and will spend a majority of your time traveling from store to store. A valid driver’s license is a must.
- Collaborative Skills: This role is cross-functional and requires you to work with multiple teams across the organization ranging from sales, member experience, sales quality, and marketing.
- Personable and Relatable: You will constantly be meeting new store managers and building on existing relationships. To be successful in this position, you will need to be personable, trustworthy, and accountable to the store leaders while having the ability to connect and relate to different personalities.
- High Emotional IQ: In this position you will often be in situations where you will need to handle escalated customer situations in person. This will require you to understand what a customer’s concerns are immediately while providing a best-in-class member experience.
- Unbiased Perspective: You will be observing our many field teams in action. We will ask you to provide feedback on store interactions and sales pitch.
Some Year 1 Deliverables:
- Relationship Management - Become a point of contact for store management and build strong relationships based on trust and accountability. Get buy-in from store leadership for the Inspire program and support sustainable growth in our retail markets.
- Member Experience - Focus on delivering a first in class customer experience for all customers that have engaged with our field sales team.
- Sales Quality - Partner with the Sales Experience Team to drive a high-quality sales process in line with Inspire’s Code of Conduct.
- Retail Branding - Ensure and maintain a consistent on-brand presence in the stores.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Need to Have:
- 3-4 years of retail experience with a strong focus on maintaining relationships with store managers, resolving customer issues, and quality.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to think objectively and provide unbiased feedback
- Sales experience required
- Nice to Have:
- Google Suite experience
- Ability to analyze reporting
- Renewable energy experience
Our Work Model:
Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don't mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won't want to miss!
Dedication to DE&I:
The desire to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace in which everyone can thrive has been a guiding force in Inspire’s journey. Our diversity mission statement is as follows: “The best Inspire is a diverse Inspire. We’re passionately building a culture of belonging and empowerment to create a better world for all.” That’s why we’re committed to leveling the playing field and highly encourage all women, BIPOC, and those in the LGBTQIA+ communities to apply for our open positions even if you don't match 100% of the listed criteria. We would love to learn more about you!
Here’s what we offer:
Health & Wellness:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Summer Fridays and Wellness days
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
Life at Inspire:
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
- Work from Home
- Semi Annual Performance Bonuses
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events
More About Who We Are:
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future. We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. On average, one year of being an Inspire member can help avoid 9,639 pounds of carbon emissions - that is 7x more impactful than one year of recycling!