RevZilla is seeking an experienced, goal-directed, and evidence-based Senior Product Manager to join the Digital Product and Experience team. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Digital Product Design. We’re looking for folks who blur the lines of UX Designer, Product Manager, and Product Owner – driven to accelerate the performance of our digital products through thoughtful innovation, collaboration, and a healthy dose of qualitative and quantitative research. Capacity to rapidly assess the effectiveness of a given interface, or application, and rightfully employ proper design heuristics and quantitative measure as a means to inform design decisions and create experiences that delight and inspire is essential. Qualified applicants will demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience in areas of interface design, interaction design, user experience, usability engineering, product management, and a comprehensive understanding of client-side technologies. As well, they will share in our belief that Design is as much about inspiring an emotional connection as it is about form, function, and ease of use.
Do you fancy yourself a creative thinker and efficient doer, motivated by informed-design processes to create digital experiences that align with the way people see and think? Are you looking to join a fast moving, collaborative team of eCommerce experts, digital athletes, and motorcycle geeks? If so, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for (and we’ve been looking for you)!
- Accelerate and optimize the performance of the purchase path with emphasis on bottom-of-funnel features (e.g. Cart, Checkout, My Account, and Customer Tools).
- Translate your ideas from concept to detailed, actionable requirements with acceptance criteria to aid and inform process of Development and Testing.
- Ensure we are delivering the most meaningful, useful and efficient experiences that not only satisfy, but engage our customers.
- Investigate complex problems, prioritizing user, business and technical requirements to serve as the foundation for engineering meaningful design solutions.
- Be proactive and engage with stakeholders to rapidly explore ideas, identify business and user outcomes, build consensus, minimize risk, define measure and avoid failures.
- Promote shared expectations through clear, concise communication of detail and priority as you define requirements.
- Leverage web analytics and customer insights to help identify areas of opportunity, help prioritize efforts, and form an actionable (and measurable) plan as we move forward.
- Connect the dots! Translate research findings through verbal and written analysis, reports, and data visualizations; demonstrate the relationship between user behavior and business value.
- Manage your time and queue of work – from overseeing implementation of your features to maintaining a healthy backlog of improvements and innovations.
- Evangelize objectives, digital strategy, and product initiatives to accelerate the evolution of all digital properties, including web and native consumer-facing applications across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Stay one-step ahead on industry trends and inspire innovation through shared expectations, actionable KPI’s and data.
- Follow an informed design process to Iterate and improve the experience at every touch-point of the customer journey.
Knowledge, Skills, and Core Competencies:
- 5+ years professional experience (or equivalent post-graduate education) in Product Management, Interaction Design, Interface Design, Product Design (web and/or native), User Experience, Usability Engineering, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders, web analysts, engineers, and visual designers.
- E-commerce and motorcycle experience is a plus, but not required.
- Well-versed in collaborative design techniques, Agile and Lean frameworks, application and requirements design, rapid prototyping, UI design, UI patterns, and information architecture.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and application of Human Factors, Cognitive Science, and/or Human-Computer-Interaction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks (ad hoc and/or planned) in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile development environment.
- Comfortable in an agile environment of iteration, rapid experimentation, and prototyping at various levels of fidelity.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to comprehend complex, technical product requirements.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation skills with a knack for storytelling.
- Ability to facilitate collaborative work sessions with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to make the transition from strategic thinking (conceptual and planning) to execution in order to achieve tactical objectives
We are a global eCommerce retailer providing motorcycle enthusiasts with premium apparel, accessories and parts for any riding adventure. Our award-winning customer experience is powered by a proprietary technology platform, original content and a community of moto-enthusiasts worldwide.