As a Polyglot Developer at ThoughtWorks, you’ll get to:
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, reciprocal, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the newest technologies and tools
- Craft your own career path
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building a complex, enterprise-transforming application on diverse, high energy teams
- Using the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly united teams and crafting quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business partners
Ideally, you should have:
- 5+ years of development and delivery experience with Java / C# / Node.js / React.js / GoLang or any similar exciting technologies.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Excellent OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Good communication and client-facing skills with the ability to working in a consulting environment is important
- Dream to chip into the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Senior developers (4+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects, you will be closely working with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further.
We operate in seven cities in India – Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune. If you relish the idea of being a part of the community that extends beyond the work we do for our customers, you may find ThoughtWorks is the right place for you. If you share our passion for technology and want to help change the world with software, we want to hear from you! Apply Now